The Differently Enabled prize draw for the 2023 Shaw Trust Disability Power 100 is organised by Differently Enabled Ltd., registered In England And Wales No. 13061108, Registered Office: 4-8 The Centre, Lakes Industrial Park, Lower Chapel Hill, Braintree, Essex CM7 3RU
By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. Entries must be submitted online via https://differentlyenabled.com/shaw-trust-disability-power-100-winners-prize-draw/
3. Entries received after December 31, 2023 will not be accepted.
4. By submitting an entry, entrants are providing consent to allow Differently Enabled and The Shaw Trust to feature them in marketing collateral including social media, video, voice and print.
5. Differently Enabled will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including but not limited to equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. Differently Enabled reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. This prize draw is open to all individuals named as finalists of the following Shaw Trust Disability Power 100 2023 categories: Business and Finance; Community Advocate; Digital and Tech; Education; Entertainment, Media and Publishing; Politics and Law; Science and Engineering; Sports; Visual Arts, Fashion and Design; Judges Choice; The Clare Gray Rising Star Award.
8. Due to the nature of the sponsorship, the following categories are not eligible to enter. Best Campaign; Change Making Organisations.
9. Entrants under 18 years of age must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 years of age agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted.
11. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Differently Enabled may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
12. Only entries submitted on line via https://differentlyenabled.com/shaw-trust-disability-power-100-winners-prize-draw/ will be considered.
13. Differently Enabled reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
14. A winner will be chosen by random draw January 2, 2024.
15. The winner will receive details of the prize and will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen.
16. If a winner does not respond to Differently Enabled within 14 days of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Differently Enabled will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Differently Enabled reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Differently Enabled’s control makes it necessary to do so.
18. The decision of Differently Enabled regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and.
19. Prize draw winners will be featured and publicised, including their names and imagery, by Differently Enabled and the Shaw Trust on social media and marketing.
20. Differently Enabled reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
21. In so far as is permitted by law, Differently Enabled its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Differently Enabled, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. Differently Enabled is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
23. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Differently Enabled or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
24. Prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Differently Enabled reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.